As part of operation "get out of the house all weekend so it stays clean for showings", we headed over to Aunt Jessica's one Sunday afternoon for play time and dinner. Watching the bond of the cousins grow as they get older has been so amazing - I love that they have each other and that we live close enough for them to see each other often. I hope that they grow up with wonderful memories of fun times playing with their cousins!
| These two love their trains! |
| They had an admirer from above :) This little one can't wait to be big enough to join in on the action! |
| She is always alertly watching and trying to get in the action! |
| Cousin Mia (1.5) came down to play after her nap. |
| Going in for a hug |
| Both younger siblings have fairer features than their older sibling :) |
| This girl and her faces! She's been doing this one a lot lately <3 |
| Nolan loves their swing set! I'm hoping our next house will have a big enough lot for us to get our own. |
| Mattie was crying because Nolan didn't want to swing with her at first! |
| Emmy on the swings |
| Is it wrong that I love these kinds of pictures?! |
| Every once in awhile there's a picture where I feel like I'm looking at a future grown-up version of my child. This is one of them. How'd he get so big?! |
| Aunt Jessica and her girls. Love this picture! |
| Adorable! |
| Captain Nolan! |
![]() |
| Cousin love. |
| Nolan loves being a helper! |
| I can't handle the cuteness. |
| Water play on a hot day! |
| Cousin Mia getting in on the fun! |
| I love this! Can't wait to see a fourth cousin joining in soon. |
| Makin' Memories. |
| She's still watching intently (and loves grabbing her feet!) |
| Happy cousins! |
| So fun! |
| Favorite picture of them together! |

No comments:
Post a Comment