Monday, September 3, 2018

Pre-K Eve: An interview with Emilia

September 3rd, 2018:

How old are you: 3 and a half
What grade: Pretty K
What's your favorite color: Purple and Pink
Super Hero: Wonder Woman
TV Show: Mickey Mouse no actually Puppy Dog Pals
Movie: Teen Titans Go to the Movies
Song: Pop Star Minnie Songs
Toy: Fishie from the bath
Sports Team: Volleyball
Best Friends: Maria and Shane
Breakfast Food: Raspberries
Lunch/Dinner Food: Mac and Cheese and I like Peanut Butter and Sandwiches
Dessert: Ice Bar actually mini cones
Wants to be: Mommy and a Teacher
What you want to do when you grow up: Paint my nail polish!
Book: Minnie Rainbows
Animal: Bunny
I'm good at: Doing somersaults
I want to get better at: games
I want to learn at school: listen better
I am most excited about (at school): I'm excited to play! Make crafts!
Makes me happy: Being with my brother
Makes me sad: I got a boo boo and got hurt
Makes me laugh: Farting!
Mommy always says: Listen!
Daddy always says: Listen!
Mommy's job is: Work
Daddy's job is: Work (you have to work!)
I like to do with Mommy: painting
I like to do with Daddy: painting
Favorite place to go: Burger King and Chick Fila

No comments:

Post a Comment