I will try to get more videos as his speech develops. So proud of our little guy.
Thursday, December 6, 2012
Nolan is Babbling!
Still working on the eight month birthday post, but wanted to document this big milestone as realtime as possible... Nolan is babbling as of 2 days ago! Before that he was making noises here and there, but now he is talking all the time! I love the sound of his little voice... makes me smile every time.
I don't think words count until they mean something, but if you feel otherwise, then I'd definitely think it's safe to say his first word is "Dada" :)
I will try to get more videos as his speech develops. So proud of our little guy.
I will try to get more videos as his speech develops. So proud of our little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment