Due to the craziness of traveling for Thanksgiving and Jessica and Tim moving to their new house in South Jersey, it took me almost a month before I got to meet her! Joe had a chance to meet little Mia in the hospital after work, but this was my and Nolan's first time to meet her. It was also the first time any of us had visited their new house! Exciting visit :)
I took the opportunity to snap some newborn photos for Jessica and Tim as I know it is hard to document everything with your second. Here are some of my favorites:
| First Cousins Nolan and Matigan |
| Baby Mia! |
![]() |
| Wide awake and alert |
![]() |
| Mommy and Mia |
| Proud Big Sister! |
![]() |
| Mattie's silhouette against their Christmas Tree |
![]() |
| Nolan proudly pointing out the "TWEE!" |
| Nolan and Mattie playing with her Sesame Street Kitchen |
![]() |
| Mia and Aunt Kate |
![]() |
| A jealous Nolan! |
![]() |
| Siblings and their growing families! |
![]() |
| Mattie and Nolan jumping! |
Welcome to the world, Mia! I can't wait to get to know you and watch you grow!









No comments:
Post a Comment