Have I mentioned lately that we've had a lot of snow this winter? Oh yeah, maybe just a tad.
We've all reached our breaking point with this horrible winter. I can only vaguely remember a time when we could spend the day outdoors, visiting parks, hiking, etc. It seems like a distant memory, really. So after our millionth (only slightly exaggerating...) day stuck indoors, I decided to break out the good camera for an impromptu photoshoot. Afterall, I do have some adorable subjects.
 |
| Subject #1 |
 |
Subject #2
|
Subject #1 doesn't love the snow as we've discussed, so he was a lot more fun to take photos of inside (Subject #2 is the opposite!)
 |
| Hiding out under the kitchen table. Found you! |
 |
| No indoor voice required on snow days! |
 |
| He can actually open doors now. This one scares me the most as it leads to a dozen stairs down to the basement. We've since bought childproof doorknob covers. |
 |
| Lunch time! Pasta and mixed veggies. |
 |
| Proof that he eats his greens! (at least sometimes) |
 |
| Even though he is a HAM in front of the camera. Say CHEESE! |
 |
| Best seat in the house! |
 |
| BFFs |
 |
| Full mouth. Full heart. |
 |
| Making sure Dean also gets a snack! Multi-tasking while drinking his milk. |
 |
| Oh hey mom, this place is a mess. You should really vacuum. |
 |
| But when you vacuum, you must hold me at the same time. I weigh 25lbs now. No biggie right? |
Ok, so maybe snow days aren't ALL bad! But now that it's March and all, let's bring on Spring... the swings miss my little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment