Saturday, July 9, 2016

Mother's Day Photos

My second Mother's Day as a mother of TWO! Keeping with the tradition, it was another beautiful day and I chose to spend it outdoors with my two kids and a photoshoot to capture the day. 

We kept it low-key with just a walk around the neighborhood. Thankfully our rental, though small, has TONS of open space all around it, which is really quite beautiful! We've really been enjoying taking family walks on the paths and the playgrounds within the community. 

Perfectly captures my days with these two! Emmy always wanting to be held, Nolan a firecracker!

Sweetness.

About the best "posed" photo you can get with a squirmy preschooler and stubborn toddler!

This girl loves her doggy (takes after Mama!)

Smiles all around!

He's a trike riding pro now!

Mommy goes in for a kiss, gets punched in the face. Typical!

I am such a lucky girl!

This one has my heart. She's my mini me (I'm in trouble!)


Me and my girl!

Who wouldn't want to ride a soft furry doggy?!

He's ready and means business. Enough with the photos!

Suburban mom in all my glory.
I had a great day with the family! Joe got me an amazing new bag that is big, easy to clean (key!), and so versatile. I love it! Nolan had a mother's day tea at school. He made a cute homemade card and decorated a flower pot with something planted in it (it unfortunately never grew!) We'll have to plant something new in there once we move :) Although being a mom is still SO HARD (I don't know if we've ever fully adjusted), I love these two little munchkins and wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Mother's Day 2015

Mother's Day 2014
Mother's Day 2013

First Mother's Day: 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment