Thursday, August 25, 2016

Weekend at the Clumhouse

Ok then! After a very long gap in time, I'm hoping to jump back on the blog train. I really enjoy going back and reading old posts so I am determined to keep this going! We are now in our... NEW HOME in Washington Crossing, but I have several months of posts to catch up on. So let's transport back in time... all the way back to May. It's crazy how different Emmy already looks - hair is the easiest judge of how old she is in pictures - it's so long now compared to these!

I haven't been picking up my good camera as much as I'd like to recently, and my iPhone has a bad habit of always being out of space. I need to be better at clearing it out. These pics were from a nice spring day at the "Clumhouse" that Nolan and Daddy played some soccer out back while I hung out with Miss Emmy and Mr Flomo (Deaner).

Someone is not too happy about staying inside when big brother is out (both Emmy and Dean!)

watching intently

"Dee Dee"

Wanting to be held and go outside!

Let us out!

Daddy and Nolan soccer practice

Hanging out in our tiny fenced in area at the rental

Water break!

back to work!

She was busy for a long time just putting pebbles in and out of the duplo cylinder she is holding!

Goalie Nolan punting away!

What a save!

Soccer goalie or hockey goalie with the kick save?

Got it!

Flomo!
Sometimes these "everyday" photos are my favorites to look back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment