I don't think I have ever posted any of the kids school photos! Bad mom!
Here are the last 2 sets of school pics - the only ones featuring both children.
Fall 2015 photos were from Malvern School in King of Prussia. We've always loved the quality of their school pics each year, and especially enjoyed getting our first set with both kids together. We even used one as our Christmas Card for 2015!
 |
| Fall 2015: Christmas Card winner! |
 |
| Emmy the pioneer baby. Her too big tights still make us laugh! |
 |
Cutie - so little!
 |
Handsome Big Brother!
|
|
 |
Preschooler Age 3
|
 |
"Immigrant children" Why does it look like this to me?! lol
|
Fast forward ~ 6 months. New school in Yardley, PA. Emmy is 1, Nolan 4.
 |
| Emilia's Toddler A class. I don't know everyone in the picture (2nd child problems) but here's the best I got: Miss Suha, crying child, finger sucking child, Amelia, Miss Tina, Violet, Hazel, William, Open mouth child, Emilia, and Owen. 8 out of 11 isn't bad right?! |
 |
Preschool B Team: Top: Miss Terry, Ian, Ethan, Penny, Aiden, Naisha, Miss Deanna Middle: Nolan, Jaiden, Rylee, TJ, Evan, Henry Thomas (Nolan's BFF) Bottom: Henry, Marcus, Mason |
The ones of Nolan and Emilia from this set SLAY ME. I can't get enough.
 |
| These can't be my children. |
 |
| Emmy killin' it! When did she grow up so much?! |
Getting these every 6mo is definitely a benefit of going to daycare! I love looking back through all of them. I need to dig up Nolan's old ones for a separate post!
No comments:
Post a Comment