Friday, August 26, 2016

Blueberry Picking with cousins at Mood's Farm!

In the past, we've enjoyed going strawberry picking at Linvilla Farms in the springtime. This year we were a little behind the ball and missed strawberry season, but instead caught blueberry season! I actually enjoyed blueberry picking more since the bushes are higher (less bending down). We easily ate all the blueberries within a day or two!

We met up with Aunt Jessica and cousins Mattie and Mia in their 'hood of Mullica Hill to go to a legit farm (Linvilla caters more to the tourist crowd). There were no bells and whistles here - love it!

Mood's Farm in Mullica Hill, NJ
Mood's
Blueberries for as far as the eye can see!
YUM!
Her blueberry picking attire?? This girl loves her sunglasses!

Sand buckets double as blueberry buckets! Newly walking Emmy having difficulty maneuvering in between the bush rows :) 

She's too much!

Nolan getting right to work. This kid follows instructions to a T and picked only the best ones!
She wants to do everything big brother does. Except her blueberries never made it into the bucket ;)

Mattie and Nolan blueberry picking crew!

This girl just wanted to eat them all!
Blueberry monster!
Her favorite position - being held yet still picking/eating :)

Everyone working hard!
Such concentration!

Still Eating!

Love that face!


Mia getting as dirty as possible to Aunt Jessica's dismay :)



I love this kid!

Daddy/Daughter walk!


Too busy eating to take my hand!






This was a great day!! I love all the farm-related activities here. Looking forward to apple picking this fall :) Now if only Nolan would eat fruit! I also love that we still live close enough for the cousins to grow up together. Nolan frequently asks for Mattie - I hope they create wonderful memories growing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment