Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Night before Kindergarten: an Interview with Nolan 2017

An Interview with Nolan: Sept 04, 2017 

The night before Kindergarten




Name: Nolan

Age: 5

What grade are you going into: Kindergarten

Favorite Color: Black and Yellow

Favorite Superhero: Batman

Favorite TV/Movie: Ninjago and Trolls

Favorite Song: Batman Lego Song, Can't Stop the Feeling, September (last 2 from Trolls movie)

Favorite Toy: Transforming Batcave and Batmobile

Favorite Sports Team: Eagles, Penn State, Phillies

Best Friends: Henry V, Henry Thomas, Marcus, Jaiden, Mason

Favorite Food (Breakfast): Chocolate Chip Pancakes (homemade)

Favorite Food (Lunch/Dinner): Mac and Cheese

Favorite Dessert: Ice Cream with a Cherry on top

What I want to be when I grow up: Save People

Favorite Book: Ironman vs Captain America

Favorite Animal: Cheetah

What I'm good at: Somersaults, Going underwater

What I want to get better at: Jump into the water without someone catching me

What I want to learn this year: 100 + 100 =

What I'm most excited about in school: Learn more stuff

What makes me happy: When Mommy and Daddy do special stuff like stay home on school days and go to the aquarium

What makes me sad: When someone takes a toy away or talks over me

What makes me laugh: Someone singing with their shirt off

What does Mommy always say: Be careful

What does Daddy always say: No jumping on the couch

What is Mommy's job? Scientist

What is Daddy's job? Bringing Goldfish home every night

What do you like to do with Mommy: Dates, go to Movie Theater

What do you like to do with Daddy: Playing soccer, Building Legos

Favorite place to go: Burger King, Dunkin Donuts, Movies, Someone's House


No comments:

Post a Comment