Thursday, August 9, 2012

FOUR months!

I definitely owe a full London Olympics post... coming up soon (we had an amazing time)! In the meantime, let's wish Nolan a happy four months and check out his adorable photo shoot :)

I missed our little guy so much last week, but I got back just in time to shoot his four month shoot!

Look how much he's grown!
Nolan is 4 months old!
Is that monkey getting smaller each month?? Fun fact: he wore the same size onesie for all four shoots - see how tight it is now?
Lots of smiles!!
Each month is more and more fun!

Some fun out-takes (my favorite part!):
Sweet boy

Having fun during the shoot!

Whoa when did that monkey get here?!


Hi Mommy!
Big smiles and now laughs too!
Silly boy! 
Deep in thought.
Chipmunk cheeks!
This is the face he makes when his legs are kicking a million miles an hour

Loves his tongue!

His eyebrows are one of my favorite features :)

What's over there?
18 week post and London post coming soon!!! Life sure is moving fast these days, but if you can't tell from the above pictures, we are having so much fun with our little man!

2 comments:

  1. He has gotten so big and alert!!!
    I am so glad you keep this updated I feel like I am watching him grow with you.
    Love you all!!
    Cuz
    AM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cuz! He is growing like crazy, so it'll be nice to have the blog to look back on when he's older. We need him to meet the Florida Crew soon for sure! Love you!

      Delete