This kid, he is really something special. It's been such a fun stage seeing his personality develop and shine. He is absolutely perfect for us. He is becoming so silly and playful, always smiling, laughing, and dancing. His favorite pastime is to chase Dean around the house, give him lots of hugs, and use him as a slide (thank you Dean for being so tolerant!) He's also learning words at an astounding pace, just the past week or two adding very clear and well-meaning "Hi" "Hiya" "Bye- Bye" "Uh Oh" and "Bubby (Bubbles)" as well as near-constant "Oooohh" "Wowwww" "Ohhhh" and "Whoaaaa"'s. I mean, does it get any cuter than that? I'm in love with watching my boy fall in love with our amazing world.
I'm sure it will change, but I'm calling THIS as my very favorite stage. Yes, our house is a constant disaster zone and I fall into bed exhausted every night, and maybe it's the extra sleep talking (Nolan has been averaging a whopping 13-14 hrs straight each night) or the tight hugs and cuddles he gives me before falling asleep, but the tears of gratefulness in my eyes at the end of the day say it all. Man, I love this kid.



No comments:
Post a Comment