Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hanging on the Deck with the Boys!

Nolan is 16 months old today!! While I work on the 15 month recap post, I wanted to share a sweet little mini-photoshoot of my two boys. I have to remember to bring out the good camera more often!

Let's go outside Mom!!!! (PS - I've got your iPhone again!)

Agreed!

Running around like a crazy man on the deck!

I love being outdoors

I know how to move the screen door open and closed

My fist is especially tasty when I'm teething!

Whiner. Faker.

Ooh what's in here? (constantly!)

Caught ya!

If you're happy and you know it...

Clap your hands!

Constantly together!

Can't get enough of the screen door!

Playing with the f/stop and bokeh

My hair is getting crazier!

Check out those curls!

Classic Nolan face

What do you mean I'm teething?

Pick me up NOW Mommy! (also a constant!)

Back soon with (lots) more 15 Month Nolan! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment