A few weeks ago, we spent a Saturday morning at Nolan's school for their annual "Fall Festival". It was a fun event - each classroom had different activities/crafts that you could visit and outside they had pumpkin painting and a bounce house. Last year we went Nolan couldn't do much except play with some Play Doh and paint a pumpkin with our help. This year he was running around outside like crazy and playing on the big kid playset. He wanted no part in the pumpkin painting, but we did do some indoor crafts (decorating paper pumpkins with tissue paper and leaf etching) and got a photo with him as a scarecrow. Other than that, we took no photos (oops!)
 |
| Nolan the scarecrow |
I made up for it when we got home, however. I loved Nolan's cute plaid shirt (a hand-me-down from his cousin Henry) and had some fun with my camera while Nolan was playing around in the kitchen/deck. The lighting wasn't great, and some of the photos are out of focus (I still have a lot to learn with my camera!) but I decided to try out some photoshop "actions" that are available online that can help edit photos without having a vast knowledge of photoshop. Joe got me Photoshop elements last christmas and I'm determined to use it more. These actions are from "totally rad" - i'm testing it out via a free trial, but have been impressed so far with the quality and ease of use so I think I will invest for future photoshoots :)
 |
| Out of focus, but can't help keeping it |
 |
| Gotta remember those cute CURLS before we are forced to cut them off! |
 |
Time to feed the dog
|
 |
| Hugs to Dean always! |
 |
| My boys! |
 |
| I want to go OUTSIDE! |
 |
| Still too short to reach the door handle! |
Love these "every day" photos that show glimpses of our life. Looking forward to growing more with my camera as Nolan grows!
No comments:
Post a Comment