We were able to celebrate our 6th Wedding Anniversary in style this year due to Nonna and Pop Pop coming over to watch Nolan on the Saturday evening following our anniversary. We went to a highly rated restaurant in Philly, Talula's Garden, and Nolan had fun with his grandparents!
It's hard to believe we've been married for 6 years already, but I am so very thankful for my husband and the beautiful boy that we've had together. Here's to many many more years of happiness!
Thank you also to Nonna and Pop Pop for the date night! Nolan has taken to asking for them now, especially when get gets his hands on my cell phone (or as he calls it, "hello?"). I love that he is growing close to his extended family members.
![]() |
| Nonna, Pop Pop, and their grandchildren (Dean included!) |
![]() |
| Happy shot! |
The morning after our dinner, Nonna and Pop Pop had to head home. We got to spend some time out in the beautiful fall weather, and Nolan modeled his new fleece coat. He loves putting on his coat and hat every morning (now that it's colder!) I may not love the cold weather, but I do love seeing my little man all bundled up and cozy!
![]() |
| Baby Model |
| Fall cutie |



No comments:
Post a Comment