Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Nolan Talk



 As promised, an entire post dedicated to recent "Nolan Talk". I'm loving the language explosion that is occurring in his 2's! Here are some of our favorites...

So much to say!
  • "Birdies" (love the pronunciation)
  • Pajamas - "Jamps"
  • Ceiling - "Dealing" (Yook, Mommy! I hit the dealing with the ball!)
  • "Mommy hold you" (LOVE this one)
  • Mommy: "Do you want this or not?" Nolan: "NOT!"
  • "Mommy all done? NOW Mommy all done??" (While I'm trying to finish my dinner)

  • Frisbee - "Brisbee" (His favorite is his yellow one! He also looks out the window and point out the "neighmours white brisbee"on the ground)
  • "Need help!"
  • Yes, Sure "Yea, Dure!" (So cute when he answers my questions with this response)
  • One more time? - One more dime? (When asking for his favorite song over and over again)
  • "Mommy Clean it?" (The neat freaks strikes again)
  • Favorite story to tell from school: "Brisbee went ober da fence. Miss Mattie had to get it!" (He tells it over and over daily!)
  • "Biggest tower EVER!" (Adorable when he's playing with his blocks)
  • "I did it! Yike it?"

  • Mommy: "Did you like it?" Nolan: "I Did!"
  • "Do it O-gain?"
  • Can I have it - "Hab it?"
  • Super Why - "Doo Why"
  • "More Books??" (classic stall tactic before bedtime)
  • Mommy/Daddy: "How does it taste?" Nolan: "It's Nummy! It's Good!"
  • "Let's go Mommy. Let's go play!"
  • "We're Herrre!" or "Here we are!" (when I pull into the driveway)
  • "I home now!" (When he walks into the house)
  • Knock it over "Knockaober"

  • "Watch Caillou on?"
  • "Don't yike it"
  • Blanket - "Bankent"
  • Shoes "Doos"
  • Soccer ball downstairs - "Doccer ball downdares"?
  • "I get it" or "I do it"
  • "Don't worry... I clean it!" (I wish it were true!)
  • "Want Melk" or "More Melk peese!"
  • Why isn't it working - "Why Working?"



I hope to keep writing these down as they come in! As he's talking in sentences now, I'll have to remember whole conversations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment