Thursday, October 9, 2014

Is Baby B a He or She? Fun predictions before the big reveal...

Since Baby B's big anatomy ultrasound is coming up, and unlike last time with Nolan where we had a good idea of the gender by 12 weeks, this time we'll be in for a complete surprise.

I thought these quick "for fun" predictors would be cute to look back on:
  1. Are you carrying high or low? Hard to say so early, but since I've "popped" earlier and my belly button is already shallow, I'm going to say high. Prediction: Girl
  2.  Are you carrying out front or wide? It's definitely still early, but I think out front? Prediction: Boy
  3. Fetal Heart Beat. I didn't get a good reading last time since "the baby was moving around a lot" with the doppler, but what they did read was just below the 140 prediction cutoff. Prediction: Boy
  4. Cravings. Definitely sweet, not salty. Prediction: Girl
  5. Chinese Birth Chart. Prediction(s): Boy on one chart, Girl on another... so much for that!
  6. Acne. My face is more clear than last time. Prediction(s): Americans say clear skin = Boy (girls steal your beauty), but all the Chinese people I work with say clear skin = Girl (female hormones help your skin).
  7. Morning sickness: Not much, and much less than Nolan. Prediction: Boy.
Pretty even! Regardless, we will be SO HAPPY to just have a healthy Baby #2. I will be relieved to have the anatomy scan done so that I can breathe easier knowing everything looks good, and to finally be able to better visualize who is in there :) I can easily see positives to either outcome!

Hoping to have a fun way to announce soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment