Saturday, October 17, 2015

Apple Picking 2015

So we're in major survival mode here lately... sometimes I wonder what we were thinking signing up for a relocation at this stage of life! But nevertheless, we are committed, and living each day one day at a time (things would be easier if a certain someone would just SLEEP!) However, the lack of posts don't mean that there has been a lack of fun! We've been doing our best to infuse all the stress with escaping it all for some quality family time. I've just had zero time to document it all :)

Here's our annual trip to Linvilla Orchards for Apple Picking from September. Love how the photos came out. It was a GORGEOUS fall day. Every year I fall in love with Pennsylvania again (only to fall out of love again in the winter ;)

Just a little boy running through the orchards <3
Nolan was so excited to go apple picking (I can't believe he remembers this from last year, but apparently he does!)











Big brother never turns down an opportunity to hug or kiss his baby sister.
Trying her first taste of a real apple. She loved sucking it during the trip.
Love this girl.




Mom, I'm trying to eat my apple here!

Man Eating. Love this.
He found a random wood crate along the way!

Getting those high up ones with daddy's help!


Success!!


"Found one, Mommy!"

Having so much fun!

Had to stop to watch the tractor pull all the crates of apples on the farm!

A wonderful trip and escape! We'll miss this place next year, but excited to find the next tradition!



No comments:

Post a Comment