Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve, we went to Jessica and Tim's house like last year. It was a great time! 

Before we left, I had to take some candids of the kids in front of the tree. I had bought a christmas-y red sweater for Nolan, but since the weather was in the SEVENTIES, it wasn't exactly appropriate for this year. I decided to not fight Nolan, and let him choose any red shirt... so he's wearing a helicopter shirt for Christmas Eve :) Emmy, on the other hand had an abundance of Christmas-y clothes with Nolan's old clothes and a few new items I picked up this year.

Emmy's first Christmas!


One more sleep til Christmas!

She LOVES Dean - She just learned how to see his name "Dee"!

All the kids :)
They love playing together already!

Emmy mid butt scoot and Nolan stuffing random toys into his Santa hat
Nolan loves going over Aunt Jessica's house, mostly because Matigan has a ton of toys and they have similar interests :) He is obsessed with her train table, and when you ask him what he wants for our next house, he says he wants it to be big enough so he can have a train table ;) He also based his number 1 gift request for santa (Thomas Take n Play Dragon Drop set) on what he gave Matigan for her 5th birthday a few weeks ago. He is also now asking for the Mickey Train duplo set we gave Mia for Christmas ;)

All the cousins!! Mia, Matigan, Nolan, and Emilia

Sister Love!

Abuelita with her grandchildren (Nolan ran away!)

We had fun playing, and Uncle Timmy cooked a delicious steak dinner for all (including home-made saltenas from los abuelos!) Then it was time for los regalos!

Time to open the presents!

Emmy and Abu

A good team. Nolan opens the presents, and Emmy plays with the wrapping paper :)

Daddy/Son time!

Heart Melted!

Emmy sneaks in!

Nolan showing off the homemade door knob decoration Mattie made for him with his name on it!

Mattie and Mia checking out their new doll

Bottle break!

Emmy got a doll stroller to help her learn to walk!
A great time was had by all! I just love watching the cousins grow up together. It is so special that they are all about a year and a half apart from each other. I hope they stay close as they grow up!

Thanks to Jessica and Tim for hosting 2 years in a row. I'm hoping we'll be able to host from our new house next year (fingers crossed!) Christmas Day post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment