Will I ever finish Christmas posts? Who knows, but I'm going to try :)
This year we had Christmas Eve at Aunt Jessica and Uncle Tim's house. I love watching the cousins experience these holidays together. They are all 1.5 years apart and play really well together. Very thankful to have family close-by to continue these traditions!
 |
| That's a lot of presents! |
 |
| The cousins! Mia, Mattie, Nolan, Emmy, and new addition Lucky the dog |
 |
| Emmy and Mia |
The kids ran around and played while dinner was being prepped then we had presents opening and dessert. Nolan was exposed to Mario Kart and still hasn't stopped talking about it/begging for it. I'm holding him off for now, but I don't now how much longer that will last :)
 |
| Silly Emmy, Serious Mario Kart player |
 |
| Kid friendly dinner |
 |
| Give this girl a roll and she's happy. She must be from my family. |
 |
| I kept my tradition of supplying the Christmas Crackers so everyone has their cheesy party hats ;) |
Time for presents! Santa hats for days! Who will be the lucky recipient of the first boscov's box??
 |
| This girl loves her Minions! |
 |
| As long as you are wearing a silly hat, you're good |
 |
| Justice League vehicle! |
 |
| Lucky helping Abu open presents |
 |
| So many helpers, so many hats! |
 |
| Lego Superheroes! |
 |
| I sense a theme here... |
 |
| It wouldn't be a family gathering without tackling Uncle Luis at the end! |
I love watching the cousins experience christmas together each year! Hoping the will always look back fondly on these memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment