So now that the news is sinking in a bit, and my mind has turned to all things baby! I've been spending lots of time reading books, finding blogs, websites, etc. I've got a lot of time on my hands for another week and a half so best to get a lot of information up front! Right now the main focus has been on finding a doctor to make a first appointment with. This is a bit tricky since we don't exactly know where we'll be living through the duration of my pregnancy. I've got to decide if I want a doctor close to where we're living now, or pick one around one of the areas we are considering moving to... I'm researching both areas and will probably go with the doctor/hospital/clinic that sounds the best and change if needed later.
I'm also concentrating on taking care of myself and growing baby. Right now I don't feel pregnant at all. I don't have any morning sickness... yet, but who knows what a few weeks will bring. For now, I'm eating healthy, taking pre-natal vitamins, and getting in exercise as much as possible.
I definitely want to cherish this time and document everything as much as possible. I know some women dread getting pregnant and just wish it to end the entire time, but it's something I always looked forward to, and something that always made me glad that I could experience being a woman. A website called pinterest has been keeping me busy lately, and I've been inspired by seeing a gorgeous photo shoot of a woman through her pregnancy (found here):
I'd like to do something similar. Wear a basic piece of clothing (maybe a white tank top and yoga pants) against a neutral backdrop for weekly photos. This would be a fun keepsake! I can even post photos on the blog as they are assembled. More soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment