Sunday, July 22, 2012

Scenes from Fifteen Weeks

Fifteen Weeks Old!
He never stops looking around and his legs are always moving a million miles a minute!
Nolan is 15 weeks old! We're getting used to mommy being at work during the day, and I get lots of smiles and quality time in the morning.
Good Morning Mommy!
Mornings with Nolan in his sleep sack while mommy gets ready
Love him in his sleep sack!

Sitting with Mommy for Breakfast
So much more interactive with his toys in his high chair!

Have a good day at work, mommy!
Nolan continues to change and develop at what feels like a lightening pace - we see lots of changes on an almost daily basis! He really controls his hands a lot better and can reach out and grab toys in his high chair. I even saw him bring one to his mouth (preview of what is to come!) He also becomes increasingly more aware, following people walking around the room and turning his head to follow voices.

Content on his play mat.
Playing the day away!
I'm loving it being summer and with the long daylight hours, I still get lots of playtime with Nolan when I get home from work.
Hanging in his swing

Hanging out on the deck in the evening with mom.
More interactive in his jumper!
Sometimes he doesn't even make it through dinner before passing out though!
Falling asleep in his high chair during dinner
Played himself to sleep
We're enjoying our little boy more and more each day, and love watching him become more and more interactive! 

Adorable hat. I can't take it.
As of this week, we've moved up yet another size into his 3-6 month old clothes! The newborn clothes are packed up and stored, and I'll need to start packing up his 0-3 month clothes soon (he's still wearing the pants now). His length is what is driving the new size - his sleepers and onesies were getting pulled tight in the old size. We estimate him being about 14lbs now, which means he'll also need to go up to size 2 diapers as well - next purchase will be the bigger size!

More shots from the week:

Still BFFs


What I like to call his "shy smile" :)
Starred buns

Next up: He turns 16 weeks on Tuesday and we leave for the London Olympics a week from tomorrow!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment