Now that Emilia has turned 10 months, it is probably a good idea to finally post her 9 month pics. At least I actually took them on time ;)
Here's our last baby photoshoot in our house on Gilbert Street:
 |
| Emilia Caroline: 9 months old |
 |
| They look different, but related! |
 |
| 9 months of growth! |
This was a fun photoshoot - Emmy was is a great mood, and just like Nolan found out that it was fun to throw her stuffed animal "overboard" :)
 |
| Good light in the room this day |
 |
| She has such a smiley and laughing personality! Joe thinks she is going to be our little jokester. |
 |
| You're so silly, mom! |
 |
| Sitting up and starting to "butt scoot" just like her brother! |
 |
| Stinker! |
 |
| Started Waving this month |
 |
| "Uh oh"! Bear overboard! |
 |
| Casualty |
 |
| What happened?! |
She was even pretty happy on the floor too!
 |
| Sweet, happy girl at 9 mo! |
 |
| My silly kids - Nolan and Emilia at 9 months |
 |
| Growing so fast! I didn't realize how similar 8 and 9 months were until I put the collage together! She has a consistent smile! |
 |
| Her hair is growing in! Maybe I can fit a barrette or bow by Christmas! |
 |
| Drooly stinker face |
 |
| My heart |
 |
| Realizing that she wants to rip this sticker off |
As per usual, she was pretty done with the photoshoot by the time we got to the quilt.
 |
| 9 months of photo torture! |
 |
| Can we please be done? |
 |
| All done! |
- Sleep: Somehow moving to our new place has resulted in improved sleep! It was still hit or miss all month, but much better than it was. And spoiler alert. the first week of 10 months has been one of the best yet with Emmy sleeping for 10+hrs straight for 2 days in a row. Really hoping we are finally turning a corner here and I can get my life back. It's amazing how much not sleeping screws everything up.
- Emmy has transitioned well into her new school. Unfortunately, the switch happened right when separation anxiety kicks in, so she often times cries when I put her down in her new room, but when I peak in before I leave or before I pick her up she always seems happy and smiley.
- She has started getting mobile! And incredibly, just like her brother she butt scoots!! Who would have thought we'd have two butt scooters in this family, but we do! She's been sticking on bent leg under her during the scoots so I'm wondering if that will evolve into the traditional crawling, but it hasn't yet. She can get around pretty well with the butt scoot though! Time to fully baby proof!
- She is getting stronger on her feet, and can stand while holding onto surfaces, but hasn't started cruising on her own yet.
- Definitely has started mimicking to communicate and recognizes words. She consistently stops and turns when I call her name. One of my favorite things is when I'm changing her a take a loud deep breath then blow raspberries on her belly. She has such a loud laugh when I do that and when I look at her afterward she takes a deep breath like mine and starts laughing. It feels amazing to connect and really feel like we are communicating to each other!
- Still loving all food, and hasn't met a food she doesn't like. She'll loudly let you know when she wants more too!
9 month Doctor's Appointment Stats:
Height - 2'4'' (71st%)
Weight - 17lbs 13.5oz (43rd%)
Head Circumference - 17.91" (88th%)
Big period of growth for our little girl from 6 months to 9 months! We are not used to being in the upper half of the percentages, but she is a healthy little girl and we are so thankful!
No comments:
Post a Comment