Thursday, October 18, 2012

Solids Part III: Peas and Bananas

We've struck gold! Nolan likes food!!

It's a hit!
His first favorite? The very unlikely choice of PEAS! I bought fresh English Peas (already shelled) from Trader Joe's and pureed them with a little bit of water and he can't get enough. Daycare concurs that it was night and day from his early days of trying.

I'm getting the hang of this solids thing

More Please!
Peas are yummy, Mommy
Video capturing this celebratory event!



After this unexpected turn of events, I still stuck to my plan of buying fruits and going that route. First on the fruit menu: Bananas. Nolan could not get enough of them!

Get in my BELLY!

CHOMP!
It's unknown whether he just finally "gets" solids now, or he genuinely loves peas and bananas... we'll have to go back and re-try sweet potatoes and squash. I have tried oatmeal again with much better results this time, so maybe our little foodie-in-training is on his way! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment