Sunday, October 28, 2012

Happy Fall (Part II)

While we were preparing for the big hurricane coming our way this weekend, Joe was cleaning up outside and raked a huge pile of leaves. It just looked too inviting to simply just pick up and bag right away....

Nolan's first time in a pile of leaves!

Nolan was super interested in his surroundings almost to the point where he was in a daze and distracted throughout the entire photo shoot. I had visions of a smiley fall shoot and instead got lots of pretty introspective shots. We've got a thinker/examiner on our hands :)

With obligatory pumpkin

Hmm... what is this??

Close up

Sleepy? Or deep in thought?

Trying (and failing) to tease out a smile

Mommy and Me

First Halloween

Me and Dad

This orange thing is weird.

Can I eat it?

Dad is having fun at least!

Throwing leaves!

Handsome Barrientos Men

Cutie

Still thinking about this orange thing

Showing off his sitting up skills

Kickin' back

DEAN PHOTOBOMB!

Posing!

He likes the pumpkin :)

A tad bigger than the pumpkin.

Fall in Pennsylvania

Whadda face!

We're hunkering down for the next day or 2 through Hurricane Sandy. Good news is that both Joe and I have work closings tomorrow (and Nolan's daycare is closed) so we'll have some bonus family time (with or without electricity!) I'm definitely not complaining. Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment