Time for a iPhone photo explosion! I have run out of room on both my
phone and computer - all those photos add up! Time to invest in another
external hard drive. Here's a glimpse into our life over the past few weeks:
 |
| Enjoying an unseasonably warm fall afternoon after work on the deck before daylight savings time ended |
 |
| Still only has 2 bottom teeth! |
 |
| Profile Shot |
 |
| Goofing around in bed with Mommy |
 |
| Laughing boy |
 |
| So much fun! |
 |
| What the grocery store looked like at 8am on the Saturday before Hurricane Sandy |
I mention more about the hurricane in the
Halloween post, but the grocery stores were absolutely insane even several days before the storm was even supposed to hit. I realized after the fact that we happen to live in an area with a lot of elderly people who are early birds and would be all about stocking up before a storm, so my great idea of going early on a Saturday wasn't so great after all. My parents lost power for nearly 2 weeks after the storm - it is going to take NJ a long time to recover :(
 |
| Sneakers on Nolan's fleece football sleeper :) These kill me. |
 |
| Another Profile shot. Another fleece sleeper. |
 |
| Smiling Profile |
 |
| Hey Mom! |
 |
| Halloween Morning before Daycare |
 |
| Daycare parade - Halloween Day |
See the
Halloween post for more details on his first halloween - but he loved his costumes and being all dressed up :)
 |
| Am I allowed to be jealous of his eyelashes? |
 |
| November's Daycare Cubby Photo |
 |
| Theme of the Month in Daycare "Who are the people in your neighborhood?" Apparently Nolan is a construction worker! |
Nolan continues to do great at day care! He still has no separation anxiety when I drop him off every morning, and usually gives his teachers a big smile to greet them. He loves the toys they have there - especially their exersaucer that has springs so he can jump while in it :)
 |
| Hooded smile. Bottom teeth. |
 |
| Goofing around in bed again |
Nolan is pretty ticklish especially under his chin and back of his neck. I love the sound of his sweet, sweet laugh :)
 |
| Constantly grabbing the phone now. |
Nolan grabs EVERYTHING now. He is constantly surprising me with how far his reach is and how quick he is. It's virtually impossible to eat or drink anything while holding him now unless you want something spilled on you or the floor! I know he's only going to get faster and faster and more mobile and into everything soon.
 |
| One of my favorite new onesies - "Tough Guy" with roaring bear and suspenders. |
Nolan falls asleep in the car for most trips back and forth to daycare. Everytime I can't help but smile when I open the door to get him and see his little hands have a tight grip around his toys I always give him for the trip. He especially loves Sophie the giraffe and smiles when I show her to him.
 |
| Always falls asleep in his carseat with his hands gripped around his toys :) |
 |
| Going home sick is so much more fun with all three of us in bed |
Since his 6 month doctor's visit where he was diagnosed with his first ear infection, we are now on his THIRD round of antibiotics for ear infections :( We went back to the doctor a few weeks after his 6 month appointment for a back rash (that was diagnosed as mild eczema) and he still had an ear infection so he was upgraded from amoxicillin to augmentin. We went back to the doctor a few weeks later again for a false alarm ear infection, but then back again (!!!!) a few weeks after that for a full blown ear infection - which is where we are now. He's back on Augmentin, which is torturous for everyone involved to give him 2x/day. I've asked the doctor what we can to do avoid more, and she basically said nothing since they usually develop from common colds that he picks up at daycare. This last cold he had was a doozy, and definitely the most sick we've seen the poor little guy - cough, congestion, fever, ear infection. Lucky me, I've now got what he had and lost my voice for a few days. I've been told by other parents to get used to this cycle for the first few years.
 |
| Sharing sicknesses since 2012 |
No comments:
Post a Comment