Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SEVEN Months!

Little Nolan is 7 months old! I am really enjoying how much more interactive he gets with each month. He's always paying attention, taking everything in. Just when you think you put him down to play and glance over at him, you realize he's tracking your every move. My little analytical guy :)

The 7 Monther!

What a silly guy!

Seven Months of Nolan and Curious George

Seven Months of fun!
Nolan is sitting up unassisted now. Daycare keeps a boppy pillow behind him in case he loses balance, but he rarely needs it. It's a whole new world to discover while sitting up - he really loves how it allows him to take in so much more.

I think it's going to be hard to keep Curious George in place for future photoshoots!

Do something to entertain me, mom.

My feet keep my entertained all the time!

So easily distracted now

What do you want from me?

Baby acrobatics!

What's over there?

Showing off my leg rolls

I'm outta here


Change of scenery!

Baby babble!

Daddy is hitting me in the face with my soft mobile to make me laugh :)

He wants the mobile!

Tongue out in concentration

He loves sticking his tongue out!!

Conducting an orchestra?

Having so much fun!

Look at my spiky hair!

Hands are always moving and blurry even with a DSLR!
My bottom teeth are all the way in now!

Aaaand he's done. Flipped over mid photoshoot.


Whoa! Caught in the act.
I want to explore!
As many have told us - this is a really fun stage. Nolan is so eager to look/learn about everything, and I love that he can sit up but not really go anywhere yet :) 

As far as updates, I will write another post devoted to food, but his list of foods now consists of: Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Peas, Apples, Bananas, Pears, Avocado, Zucchini, and Carrots. Overall I'd say he prefers the green vegetables best! What a weirdo, but very healthy choices :)

Sleeping has been touch and go. After he finished his second round of antibiotics, we had a false alarm thinking he had another infection after a few days of bad sleep and him touching his ears. We took him into the doctor where he tested negative for infection. Seems that babies also touch their ears when they are teething (which we are pretty sure he is since he is biting everything in sight) or just when they "discover" their ears and they become another toy. We started increasing his milk/formula intake yesterday (using the larger bottles) and he slept better, so he also may need to take in more calories during the day to remain satiated at night. What a guessing game parenting is!

I finally took the time to snap some photos of Nolan's nursery, so stay tuned for a house update. Also, Joe and I will be celebrating our FIVE year wedding anniversary this Saturday! I remember our wedding day so well - hard to believe it was 5 years ago. To celebrate, we're headed back up to the poconos where we got married. Thanks to Nonna and Grandpa for watching little Nolan this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment