Friday, January 26, 2018

Jumping in the Leaves!

One of my favorite photo sessions each year is always the "jumping in the leaves" series! Is there anything more classic in childhood than jumping in a huge pile of leaves in the fall?! I have such wonderful memories of doing this growing up and I'm so glad my kids love it just as much as me (and yes, I took quite a few turns jumping in myself - who says you ever need to grow up?!) 

Here's a few past galleries: 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013

This year we squeezed the fun right before we left for NJ to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family. Last year's pics were in the sideyard, which I think I prefer for photos. This year the big pile was in the front yard on a sunny, nice day. The kids had so much fun as I think the photos capture!

































I hope this tradition is one they will always remember and look back fondly on from their childhood! Each season has something to look forward to. Until next time, fall! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment