Wednesday, June 6, 2012

9 Weeks!

Nolan is 9 weeks old!

9 weeks old!

Nolan is just getting more and more fun to be around! He's getting more expressive with each week. He's smiling and cooing much more often now. I can't get enough of it!

My silly 2 month older :)
Unfortunately, we didn't get to the beach this week since it didn't make sense to attempt such a long day trip with a newborn, but that didn't stop us from getting in the beach spirit at home!

Crabby Baby!

We tried the swing this week for the first time since Nolan has decent head control now. He's still a bit small for it, but he was intrigued and not scared! I foresee us spending a lot of time outside as he gets older!
First time in the swing!

We spent a lot of quality time this week together - I'm really cherishing our last few weeks of maternity leave. 

We had content times:
Mommy and Me!
Sleepy times:
Napping on Mommy
and matching-pouty-lip cranky times!

I got this pout from Mommy!

I took him to Infant story time at our library (we can walk there!) this week. He loved it so much that he slept the entire time :) He was the youngest kiddo there (there were 4 month old twins and a 7 month old that rounded out the smallest kids), but I met a few moms and got some tips about more fun "mommy and me" things to do in the area that I may try out. I will probably go to the other 2 sessions at the library this month.

Cutie!

We even watched (and POUTED over) our favorite team, who is playing in the Stanley Cup Finals:



In other news, we've been able to spend some time with house-related projects. We got a brand new patio set for our deck that I am very excited to use during the rest of the summer - that chaise lounge has my name written all over it! 


new deck furniture!

Apparently the love seat already is spoken for:


I'm feeling much more social these days. Our besties Kevin & Virginia just moved up to Philly from NC with their 1year old Cylar and have some time off before they start work, so we've been spending some time together. I also met up with my GSK friend Shelby for dinner this week with Nolan and my high school friend Mary Kay is coming to visit tomorrow! I've been loving it! Definitely planning on living up every moment of my remaining time off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment