Sunday, June 17, 2012

First Father's Day!

Wishing Joe a wonderful first Father's Day today!

Father and Son meet for the first time

He is such a fantastic Dad to Nolan. I love watching them together, interacting, and smiling at at each other. I look forward to watching their relationship grow with the years. Nolan has a fantastic male role model to look up to.

Nolan's 1st Day of life
Getting ready to go home from the hospital

Cuddle time with Daddy!

Bath time!


Rocking him in the nursery

Pure Love.

Happy Fathers Day, honey. I love you!

Also - a big Happy Father's Day to my amazing Dad, now grand-dad, Papa Specs! Thanks for being such a supportive and fun dad growing up. Nolan is lucky to have such a great grandfather!

Grandfather and Grandson

Looking forward to a fun day with my boys at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment