Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nolan is Two Months Old!


My little baby is TWO months old! 
So much more expressive!
2 Month Photo with Curious George


What a difference a month makes!


Photo out-takes:

The head shots show his vast array of expressions!










 Chair Out-takes:














Full body shots laying down:

Note the leg folds! Our chunky baby!

A bit bigger than Curious George now!

Lots coming up this week! I'm going to make the most of my last month of Maternity Leave!

1 comment:

  1. It is easy to see how much little Nolan is loved because who else would take dozens of pictures of every expression that he makes over days and weeks.... I love every moment of it. It ia amazing watching him grow and become so aware of the world over time. He is wonderful and I think of him thousands of times per day. I am becoming a boring grandmother who shows him to everyone! Who cares if they are interested....
    Love and Kisses to him and the whole family (even Deaner)! XXXXXOOOOO
    Love Nonna.

    ReplyDelete