Thursday, January 1, 2015

Professional Family/Maternity Photos

I had originally had plans to get professional photos this past spring/summer, but once I found out I was pregnant, I thought it'd be really nice to combine a family shoot with some maternity photos to capture this special moment in our lives. In the past we had used Allie Beckley Photography (former ECSF scholarship recipient!) but I found out she is also expecting (twins!) and is due in January so she was unable to make the trip up to Philly this year (she lives in VA). 

So I sought out a new photographer, trying to stick with a young person who was just starting up their business (cheaper and a nice thing to do!) and with the help of my Main Line Parents Facebook group, found Laurie Carrozzino, who lives in West Chester and includes the digital photos in her rate (sometimes this is hard to find, making professional photography very expensive for most!) We were really happy with the results, especially with Nolan being the typical two year old and not wanting ANY photos to be taken. She was super patient and thought of fun games to plan with Nolan to make him happy (red light/green light was a big hit!) She also has 1 daughter close to Nolan's age and is expecting a 2nd daughter this spring!

Here are some of our favorites from our recent photoshoot the weekend after Thanksgiving:

Favorite Family Photo

27 Weeks Pregnant





My favorite!







We used this one for our Christmas Cards!

Telling Nolan about my baby bump

Another Favorite


Using every accessory available to keep him happy :)










Happy to keep the tradition of family photos each year with kids! Here is Nolan's one year photoshoot in 2013 and Nolan's newborn photoshoot in 2012 . This investment is well worth the price in my opinion, and I love revisiting these photos and decorating our house with them. I feel so fortunate to have this beautiful family. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment