Thursday, April 9, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Cuteness!

Just a quick post to show off my quarter-Irish children on St. Patty's day. Somehow we ended up with no outfits for Valentine's Day, and too many for St. Patrick's Day! Poor Emilia had 3 outfits to wear/model! I had fun with her "different looks" haha.

Emilia wearing "Look #1" - a present from Great Aunt Mary Beth
Outfit #2 was a gift from my friend Colleen
Getting sick of modeling, or not a fan of tutus like mommy? ;)
"Sporty" Outfit #3 - Joe and I bought this on our Ireland Trip before we even knew the gender of baby #2!
Love the socks! <3
Nolan and I "got into the spirit" by making green mini cupcakes together! Nolan absolutely LOVES helping in the kitchen, so I need to do this more often (although it's a lot more work for me and takes 4x as long to do anything with a lot more mess! Making memories right?!)

Nolan's favorite part? Being taste tester of course!

Enjoying the final product on St. Patrick's Day!
All in all it was a fun day. I kept with the tradition of making corn beef, cabbage, and mashed potatoes, and Nolan LOVED the corn beef! He kept asking for "more chicken!" Irish blood is strong in this one!

St. Patrick's Day 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment